Thursday, October 4, 2012

the comment: Current Favorites reviews online reviews

Current Favorites this Bought this for my husband for his birthday. He's 48 and getting into tennis now. He really likes this shirt, as it fits nice and keeps him cool while playing in the heat. Washes well and doesn't hold smells!

These shoes are fantastic, but only order from Red Rock Fitness if you can wait 2+ weeks for your product. I ordered shoes at the same time from another company on and they were shipped on May 29th, These shoes just shipped on June 9th.The shoes are great water sandals that stay on my toddler girls' feet very well, even when they are wet. Make sure you air them out at the end of each use!
the comment: Current Favorites reviews online reviews
Current Favorites this By far the most comfortable sandal I have worn. They work as a shower sandal or as a general walkabout. I have never blistered with these. The rubber has give and conforms to the shape of my foot. I would rather wear these than any other footwear in my closet. A sleek, stylish design gives them a sporty look. They are extremely light and carry well if my walk involves transitioning from footwear to bare feet along a beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment